Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Salem VI: Rebecca's Rising - Jack Heath,  John Thompson Everyone knows about the Salem Witch Trials. This book although a work of fiction in my opinon could of been a true story to a point. It was a great play of history repeating itself. Family secrets are often passed down to generation after generation.

From the title we know that somehow Rebecca Nurse is involved. I honestly believe a lot of times that little voice or gut feeling we feel could be a family member that has passed on. They are our guardian angels. How many times do we say about a loved one that has passed...they are an angel now or they will always be with us?

John Andrews felt something was going on in his town and he would not stop until he found out what it was. The truth is far more shocking than he ever dreamed.

This book was definitely a page turner. I wanted to shut myself off from the world and just climb into this story. There were times my heart started to beat and I was able to feel what the characters were feeling.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.