Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Book of Shadows (Sweep, No. 1) - Cate Tiernan A friend of mine suggested this series awhile ago. I kept putting off reading it. Wow I should of read it sooner! I loved loved it.

I found that I could really associate a lot with both the characters of Bree and Morgan.

Bree comes across as a "mean" girl. She goes from boy to boy. When she tends to also forget about her friends when she's interested in someone new. I've done that myself. It's not right or healthy but we don't always do the correct or healthy thing.

Morgan feels insecure about her looks and body. What girl/woman hasn't felt that way at least once in their life time?

I loved who the book tells you the clear cut differences between Wicca and Witchcraft. More people need to realize there is a difference between the two.

I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see where this goes.

At the end of book one we find that Morgan is really a blood witch we just don't know yet. If you read the preview to book 2 at the end you know how that is possible.

What I'm waiting to see is if Cal has real romantic interests in Morgan or is it just because of her Blood Witch ties.