Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Tides Of Love - Tracy  Sumner I reviewed this book for http://www.worldliterarycafe.com/.

I gave this book 4 stars because as much as I loved the story I felt the book was too long. It didn't need to be as long as it was to get the story across to the reader.

The story is set back in the 1800s. In that era women were married off as a business arrangement. Love did not have much to do with marriage. Elle however refused to follow that line of thinking and was a spinster at the ripe old age of around 25. Only one man has ever held her heart. She refused to marry without love.

Henri is Elle's dad. To say they have a difficult relationship is an understatment. Don't want to say more without giving away the story.

The one man to ever hold Elle's heart is Noah. As a child Noah was her protector taking care of her at every turn. Noah leaves town for 10 yrs after a family secret is revealed after his mother's death. Noah may of left town but the only woman to hold his heart is none other than Elle.

When Noah comes back to down he tries to fight his desire for Elle. Just as he finally figures it out, it is almost too late.

It was a great love story. I enjoyed the story and was rooting for Elle to finally land her man.