Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
The Color of Snow - Brenda Stanley I read this book for Tribute Book Tours in exchange for an honest and fair review.

This book is one of my favorites. It's fast moving and you get sucked into the story from the very beginning.

I felt so badly for Sophie. She grew up thinking she was cursed, but thats not the worst thing she was told. She was told she was responsible for her mothers death. Can you imagine being told that? I find it unimaginable.

The story goes back and forth between the story of how Sophie's parents met and how she was kidnapped and present day. It was done perfectly. Just as you are really engrossed in the current part of the story, it switches and you are sucked into the story even more. If I had the time I could totally see myself reading this book in one sitting or at least 1 day. Instead it took me 2 days to read.

There are many victims in this story. Sophie is not the only person that has suffered from lies and minupulation. I do however believe she has suffered the most.

This book is definitely on my favorite reads of 2012.