Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Elsa - Simon Gandossi I read this book for Promotional Book Tours for a fair and honest review.

I am not a history buff by any means, however I do enjoy reading books about a few things in history. It doesn't matter if its fiction or non fiction. This book shows a whole different side to the Holocust.

This story was not based on the hatred of Jewish people. It was mentioned of course but it wasn't the main part of the story. The main characters in this story were a group of teenage girls that hated everything Nazi despite living in Germany. They wanted to find a way to help those hated for something as simple as their religion.

The main character Elsa fell in love with one of her friends Raina. Of course back then homosexuality was even more hated than it is today. This book is full of emotions.. Fear, bravery, disgust, disbelief but above all love.

I love this writers style of writing. The story just simply flowed and I found myself wondering, hoping, praying for a happy ending. Of course given the back drop to the story was the Holocust, there was not a happy ending for so very many.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.