Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Ramblings in Ireland - Kerry Dwyer I read this book for author for a fair and honest review.

This book is about a husband and wife on their vacation from France to Ireland. It was not a typical vacation. They are walkers, kind of like hikers. They traveled different walking paths to explore the area. The book reads as if they were having a conversation with friends about their vacation.

They get lost at one point but just continue on making the best of it, accomaditions get messed up as well. This couple just rolls with the puches and deal with what they are dealt with. They are able to laugh at themselves and not let mix ups bring them down.

There is also some small history lessons about different places in Ireland they see on their trip as well. There are a few small things that I had to pause to figure out the meaning of because I'm from America and we call things different. It doesn't take away from the story, just takes a second or two to figure it out.

This book would be great for anyone that is either into cross country hiking, or is familiar with Ireland's country side.