Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
A Shade of Vampire (A Shade Of Vampire, #1) - Bella Forrest The cover of this books is absoultely beautiful.

Each chapter is in first person of either Sofia or Derek. You have to pay attention to the chapter name to see which character or you will be confused quickly. You get the hang of that very quickly though. I loved reading the story from both points of view.

Sofia is a young woman who is kidnapped and held against her will for the vampire prince Derek. Derek is a vampire but he somehow falls in love with the young and beautiful Sofia.

Vampires are not known for being gentle and capable of love. There is something about Sofia though. Sofia makes Derek almost capable of love. He is still a vampire after all though.

I would of liked to of known more about the area called The Shade and how it came to be. Maybe there will be more of a back story in the next book.

I did enjoy the book though and can't wait to read the next one. This book wasn't very long and didn't take that long to read. I recommend it to any vampire fan.