Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Surrender Your Love - J.C. Reed This book was so amazing I read it in a day. I could physically feel the sexual tension between Brooke and Jett. The sex scenes in this book were so hot and graphic that this book is definitely for adults. It was steamy!

Brooke learns first hand that things are not always as they seem. No matter how hard she tries to keep her guard up, she finds herself totally head over hills for the rich and sexy Jett. She surprises herself by accepting his offer of a no strings attached sexual contract.

Jett is not only very talented in bed, he's also very talented in keeping secrets. Secrets that can totally crush Brooke's world.

This book is book 1 in a series, the second book is due out June 1, 2013. I can't wait to read the next book to see what happens with Brooke and Jett. I was so lost in this book I wanted to do nothing but read all day to see how things turned out. I could feel the emotions of the character Brooke as if I was her.

I highly recommend this book to anyone that loves romance novels with steamy love scenes.