Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Breathless (King Series, #2) - Tawdra Kandle I was so happy to finally have the time to read this book. I've been anxious to see what happens next with Tasmyn and Michael. This book was full of adventure and drama like the first one.

I knew that her chemistry teacher wouldn't give up that easily. She was determined to get her hands on Tasmyn and her gift. The Reverend was just as determined to Tasmyn get rid of the evil within her. Forget the fact that the Reverend is the only one that thinks she's evil.

Tasymn is a senior in high school now. It's suppose to be the time of her life. She had to adjust to Michael being away at school and all kinds of other crazy things.

Personally I'd of asked my parents to let me change schools after everything that happened the previous year in the first book Fearless. I can't wait to read the next book Restless.

The author not only writes so vividly that you feel like you are part of the story, she is also an amazing person. I'm proud to be able to say she's a friend of mine.