Ginaslibrary

Gina's Library of Reviews

I am a blogger and reader.

Two Brothers: Origin, A Ramtalan Trilogy
Sofia Diana Gabel
Linked - Judy Serrano It seems that vampire novels are the newest genre. I’ve read a few of them. This book however is not your typical vampire novel.

I was totally drawn to this story and read this book in a day. I didn’t just want to find out what happened with Daphne. It was like I needed to know.

I can usually see a twist or know how a story will end. With Linked, this was not the case. I was constantly waiting to see what would happen next.

There was a nice bonus in the book if you are a fan of Judy Serrano like I. Three characters from her other series showed up for a few minutes. I won’t tell you who they were. You will just have to read this amazing book for yourself to find out.

I highly recommend this book to everyone. Especially if you are a vampire genre fan. There was of course a romance love story involved but even that was not your typical love story.

I can’t wait for the next book in this series. I love when a book in a series ends with you craving to know what happens next. - See more at: http://ginaslibrary.info/review-linked-by-judy-serrano-2/#sthash.c8oqLCiO.dpuf